Participants can learn the basics of butchery or learn how to butcher half a lamb or pig and take home the prepared meat for freezing
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £59 for a three-hour butchery course for one
- £89 for a three-hour butchery course for two
- £149 for a six-hour half-a-lamb butchery course for one
£199 for a six-hour half-a-pig butchery course for one
- During a three-hour course, participants can learn the basics of butchery using beef, pork, lamb, poultry and game meats
- These courses allow learners to master the art of meat preparation, covering boning, cutting and trimming meat professionally as well as meat provenance and cooking tips
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. To cancel please call 0120 044 5519. New customers only. Must be 18 or over. Equipment provided. Valid only for option purchased.
About Gazegill Organics
Being under the Robinson family for nearly 500 years, Gazegill Organics specialises in farming across the Pennine Lancashire and Yorkshire borders. The company provides a wide range of meat and dairy products that can be ordered online, and offers farm tours and butchery courses.