All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £29.95 for a two-course British meal for two (up to 50% off)
- £59.50 for a two-course British meal for four (up to 50% off)
Starters may include:
- Trio of beetroot salad with aged balsamic crispy chicory, toasted walnuts and caper flowers
- Scallop with cauliflower puree, sherry vinegar, apple compress and micro herbs
- Shredded duck with artichoke puree, orange and kale medley
Mains may include:
- Trio of stuffed vegetables: tomato stuffed with pine nut couscous, mushroom with baby vegetable ratatouille, stuffed baby aubergine with chive cream cheese, served with kale and pomegranate and chicory salad
- Pork cutlet with fondant potato, pea and chorizo bonne femme and mustard cream sauce
- Seared sea bream fillet with shallots, kale, crushed baby potato cake and chive cream
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Please note that the merchant is closed in October 2018 due to renovations. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. **All customers are required to book online before turning up to the restaurant. Walk ins or other methods of booking cannot be accepted.** Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a starter up to the value of £8 and a main up to £22. Menus are subject to change. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Mar 2018.
About Donnington Grove Hotel and Country Club
Set in an 18th-century Gothic-style mansion, Donnington Grove Hotel and Country Club is situated on the doorstep of Donnington Castle. Only a short ride away, guests can also visit Highclere Castle, known for being the set of hit TV show Downton Abbey. 500-acre grounds include an 18-hole golf course and a walled garden with an additional chance to relax by fishing on the river Kennet. Facilities offered in every room include TVs, free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee-making sets. The on-site restaurant greets visitors with a river view and serves a traditional British fare, as well as afternoon teas. A casual bar is open for those looking for a drink. The hotel also serves as a conference centre or a picturesque wedding venue.