What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £24 for a Caribbean cooking lesson for one
£45 for a Caribbean cooking lesson for two
- 150-minute cooking class at The Caribbean Dutchpot, Northampton
- Features teaching on the history of Caribbean cuisine, seasoning and cooking processes
- Some of the dishes to be explored include jerk chicken, curried goat, fried plantains, and rice and peas
- Customers can take home food and recipes afterwards
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 7-day cancellation policy. Valid Tue 6pm-8.30pm, Sat 9am-11.30am (classes are booked according to the teachers availability and the number of people booked on that evening). Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Equipment provided. Valid on option purchased only.
About Caribbean DutchPot
Based in the heart of Northampton, The Caribbean Cookery School provides classes which teach the ins and outs of making authentic cuisine. Lessons include schooling on history as well as cooking processes, and see learners will learn how to cook jerk chicken, salt fish fritters and other dishes. Customers can request the dish they want to cook, the merchant will try to accommodate.