What You'll Get
- Towcester Racecourse entry with a foot-long sausage baguette, chips, beer or wine, programme, and £2 bet
- When: Fridays at 7.30 p.m.| Sundays at 6.30 p.m.
- Door time: 60 minutes before race time on Fridays, 30 minutes before race time on Sundays
- Where: Towcester Racecourse, London Road, Towcester
- £13 for entry for two (2) (up to 58% off)
- £25 for entry for four (4) (up to 60% off)
- £37 for entry for six (6) (up to 60% off)
- £61 for entry for ten (10) (up to 61% off)
Greyhound racing enthusiasts are welcome to have a punt at Towcester Racecourse. Each ticket includes a £2 bet, a programme to keep up with action, access to Bar 4000 on the ground floor of the Empress Stand, and places in a heated seating area. Guests can order a foot-long sausage baguette, chips and a choice of drink from the on-course street food vendor. Those who wish for in-depth video coverage can watch the action on a 50-square-metre HD LED screen, and complimentary parking is available.
The Fine Print
Expires 28 Feb 2018
Purchase: Limit 1 per up to 10 people. May buy 24 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon at Empress Stand foyer. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Booking needs to be confirmed with towcester racecourse 48 hours prior to your visit and Towcester racecourse reserve the right to refuse redemption if this is not done. Event runs Fri 7.30pm, gates open from 6.30pm, Sun racing starts 6.30pm, gates open from 6pm. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not permitted after 10pm. Valid for footlong sausage, chips and beer, wine or soft drink. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's price list on 7 Dec 2017.