What You'll Get
- £2730 for a platinum wedding package for 40 daytime and 60 evening guests (50% off)
Package includes: glass of Buck’s Fizz on arrival | chair covers and a choice of coloured bow | wedding chapel for ceremony | bay trees and flowers in the chapel | red carpet down the aisle | exclusive use of the venue and gardens | white linen tablecloths and napkins | cutlery, wine glass and water glass | jugs of iced water and lemon | silver cake stand and knife | easel for own table plan | wedding co-ordinator on hand to ensure the day is perfect
Wedding breakfast may include:
- Starters: homemade soup served with crusty bread roll | farmhouse pate with melba toast and salad
- Mains: traditional roast beef and Yorkshire pudding served with roast gravy | sauteed chicken breast with forest mushroom and tarragon jus | both served with seasonal vegetables
- Desserts: homemade chocolate brownie served with cream | homemade citrus lemon tart with cream
- Glass of Cava for your toast
Evening buffet includes: bacon and sausage barms with chips
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Provisional booking must be made prior to voucher purchase. Booking required, please call 016 064 3453. Voucher codes must be confirmed within 48 hours of booking. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations or refunds once the date has been booked. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. One starter, one main and one dessert must be chosen for the wedding breakfast. Special dietary requirements can be catered to. Guests not spending the night must leave premises by 12.30am. Registrar not included. £55.95 surcharge for every additional daytime guest, £10.95 for every evening guest. Maximum 80 daytime and 150 evening quests. Valid Mon-Fri. Verified using our merchant's website on 2 Feb 2018.
About Wincham Hall Hotel
Set in six acres of gardens filled with weeping willows and blooming plants, Wincham Hall Hotel offers a boutique stay in an historic Cheshire countryside setting. The hall’s ivy-covered stone building holds 10 luxurious bucolic bedrooms for pampered head-resting, while the grounds themselves culture an air of significance with a reference in the Doomsday book. Rolling out the red carpet for bespoke wedding and conference packages, the hotel provides a sophisticated setting for discerning patrons.