· Redeemed 30 January 2018
· Redeemed 13 January 2018
· Redeemed 20 December 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £9.95 for a mystery landmark hunt; one route (50% off)
£17.95 for a mystery landmark hunt; two routes (55% off)
- Equipment provided: compass, pen, clipboard, map, clue sheet (answers also provided), fold up local area guide, and a certificate of completion
- 20% off bill on food and beverage purchased at the final destination
- The route, available in two variants, is 2.25 miles long and is designed to require two to three hours to complete
- Both routes start from the Oxford train station steps and it is possible for participants to race against each other if they wish
- Available for Treasure Hunt routes. Race routes are only available in Edinburgh and London
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Each route is valid for 2 people. Mandatory booking required within first 30 days of purchase to guarantee a time slot within validity of voucher. To book, visit online at https://ggtreasurehunts.com/collections/groupon-routes. No cancellations. Customers must specify which route they want to pursue upon contacting the merchant. Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult. Prize only available between business opening hours 10am-11pm. Food and beverages must be purchased on the day in order to get 20% off final bill. All necessary equipment will be dispatched 24 hours after contact with merchant; allow 3-4 working days for delivery. Includes certificate of completion. Valid only for option purchased. Surcharge required for postage: £1.99 postage for one route and £2.99 for two routes, please allow 5 working days for delivery. Please see website www.ggtreasurehunts.com for pub times. Verified using our merchant's website on 28 Mar 2017.
About The Great Game
The Great Game is an exciting London treasure hunt for all ages. Hunters are provided with a treasure map, compass and clues sheet and are set off in search for the treasure, a historic London pub. To be successful they must find clues, solve riddles, and crack codes as well as navigate the streets of London with their compasses. After reaching the treasure they are rewarded with 20% discount off their total food and drink bill, as well as a prize envelope containing a completion letter with a couple of bonus puzzles and a local area guide to plan any further exploration.