What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £99 for a three-course Saturday lunch with boat transfers
- £198 for a three-course Saturday lunch with boat transfers for two
- £396 for a three-course Saturday lunch with boat transfers for four
- £115 for a four-course Sunday lunch for with boat transfers
- £230 for a four-course Sunday lunch for with boat transfers for two
- £460 for a four-course Sunday lunch for with boat transfers for four
Please note that no promo codes are valid in conjunction with this deal
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 5 per 1, 2, or 4 people. Mandatory booking required at least 7 days in advance. Check availability here and book here. 7-day cancellation policy. Must be 12 or older. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. All tables may be sharing tables of 10. Guests must be at the port at least thirty minutes prior to departure. Venue is subject to weather, booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours before the event. Merchant reserves the right to cancel due to small numbers.
About No Man's Fort
Located on a private island in the Solent, No Man's Fort is a unique party venue and visitor attraction. The island boasts its own lighthouse and impressive views across the Solent, with a cabaret bar, and rooftop terrace for decadent meals and sunset cocktails.