All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £16.95 for a three-course lunch with tea or coffee for two (39% off)
- £33.90 for a three-course lunch with tea or coffee for four (39% off)
- £24.50 for a four-course dinner with tea or coffee for two (46% off)
- £49 for a four-course dinner with tea or coffee for four (46% off)
Sample lunch menu:
- Starters: spiced parsnip soup | deep-fried cod cheeks, frisée and tartare sauce
- Mains: mustard pork fillet with lentils, apples, French beans and aioli | lemon sole goujons with mash, wilted kale and parsley caper butter | spinach and cheese cannelloni with tomato and basil sauce
- Desserts: chocolate orange tart with Chantilly cream | toffee apple filled crêpe
Sample dinner menu:
- Soup: slow-cooked root vegetable soup
- Starter: herb-crusted salmon with new potatoes and pea puree
- Mains: sage and lemon stuffed pork loins with green beans, hazelnuts and apple | ravioli with spinach and ricotta cheese spiced tomato sauce
- Desserts: vanilla cheesecake with berry compote
The Fine Print
Valid 1 Oct - 31 May 2019. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. New customers only. Booking required, please call 01189 554444; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Valid for set menu only. Lunch valid Wed and Thu midday (must be seated by 12.30pm). Dinner valid Tue 7pm (must be seated by 7.30pm). Valid during term time only. Not valid 10 Dec 2018 - 8 Jan 2019. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 8 Aug 2018.
About The Kitchen at Reading College
The Kitchen at Reading College prepares the next generation of chefs for culinary greatness by giving them real-world experience in a commercial kitchen environment. Diners need not worry about their student status as tutors with industry experience are always on-hand, ensuring things are running smoothly. Boasting a location close to the town centre and complimentary parking, the modern venue caters to the general public for lunch sittings and for evening meals on selected days of the week.