Sheltered behind the esplanades of Sandown, Melville Hall Hotel and Utopia Spa invites travellers to indulge in a relaxing retreat in the scenic surroundings of the adjacent Los Altos Park. Guests can take a short drive to explore the quaint town centre or enjoy the attractions of Sandown Bay, including golfing, hiking and cycling opportunities.
En suite rooms feature classic furnishings and bright colour schemes and come complete with flat-screen TVs, hot drink-making facilities and complimentary toiletries.
The on-site restaurant tempts the senses with the freshness of locally sourced ingredients, while an array of drinks and cocktails can be sampled at the bar overlooking the outdoor patio.
Serenity seekers can take advantage of the on-site spa featuring an indoor heated plunge pool, sauna, infrared heat cabin, outdoor hot tub and treatment rooms.
- Soup of the day
- Chinese five spice pork strips served with a plum sauce
- Thai crab cakes served with a sweet chilli sauce
- Isle of Wight asparagus spears wrapped in prosciutto ham and served with a poached egg and a balsamic glaze
- Breaded brie wedges served with a cranberry sauce
- Lamb rump served with a mustard sauce and garlic roasted new potatoes
- Honey and mustard chicken breast served with sweet potato wedges
- Salmon fillet served with homemade lemon and dill aioli and lemon rice
- Tempura battered vegetables served with a trio of dips and homemade potato wedges
- Mushroom tagliatelle served with a cheese sauce and garlic bread
- Selection of new forest ice cream
- Chocolate, mint choc chip, strawberry and vanilla
- Caramelised lemon tart served with vanilla whipped cream and an orange glaze
- White chocolate cheesecake served with a cherry brandy glaze
- Fresh fruit salad caramelized with demerara sugar
- Selection of cheese and biscuits with chutney
Groupon’s Guide To The Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight is one of the UK’s favourite holiday destinations, beckoning with its coastal cliffs, quaint villages, unspoilt countryside surroundings, and family-friendly attractions.
On the Isle of Wight, visitors have the opportunity to admire many villages displaying ancient architecture and thatched roof cottages, and enjoy outdoor activities such as tree climbing or karting. Animal lovers may go the Monkey Haven, to the Seaview Wildlife Encounter or to The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, while history enthusiasts may pay a visit to the Carisbrooke Castle or to the Osborne House, which was once a royal residence.