Flanked by the Win Hill, the Lose Hill and the Hope and Edale valleys, the four star Losehill House Hotel & Spa offers fine dining opportunities and leisure facilities in the rolling countryside of Derbyshire Peak District.
Guests are invited to relax in well-appointed rooms featuring en suite facilities, flat-screen and TVs. Comfy slippers and robes await travellers in each room.
The hotel boasts a spa centre featuring an indoor heated pool, sauna, an outdoor hot tub and an extensive offer of treatments for pampering all year round.
The award-winning Orangery Restaurant offers an a la carte dinner menu, lunch menu and afternoon teas, while the lounge, bar and the adjoining terrace offer a place to unwind with a selection of wines, beers and spirits.
Taste of Losehill Seven-Course Taster Menu
- Cider cured salmon with new potatoes and apple purée
- Brockhall Farm goat cheese and beetroot
- Game trifle
- Fillet of bass with salsify and fennel
- Breast of Reg Johnson’s duck with pomegranate, blood orange and pickled shallot
- Selection of artisan cheese (optional, £8.50)
- Poached plums with pan d’epice and marmalade puree
- Lemon tart with creme fraiche sorbet and raspberry gels
- Coffee and petits fours served in the lounge (optional, £4)
Groupon’s Guide to Peak District National Park
Covering 555 square miles of Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester and South and West Yorkshire, the Peak District provides opportunities for many outdoor activities with an extensive network of footpaths, long-distance trails, cycling routes and large expanses suitable for hiking.
Visitors may also explore a variety of heritage sites, such as prehistoric caves filled with wall paintings, Roman and Norman landmarks, and monuments of the Industrial Revolution. The region is also home to a wealth of vibrant market towns where visitors may enjoy hearty dining and browse through antique, art and craft shops.