What You'll Get
- Two (2) tickets to Mind Body Spirit Festival
- Option of two (2) tickets to Gordon Smith show
- When: 3-5 November at 10 a.m.
- Where: The NEC, Marston Green, Birmingham
- Close time: Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. | Sunday at 5 p.m.
- Gordon Smith show time: 1.15 p.m. - 3.15 p.m.
- Every pair of tickets comes with one (1) festival tote bag
- £15 for two (2) Friday tickets to Mind Body Spirit Festival and one festival tote bag (up to 34% off)
- £36.50 for two (2) Friday tickets to Mind Body Spirit Festival, two (2) tickets to Gordon Smith show and one festival tote bag (up to 52% off)
- £15 for two (2) Saturday or Sunday tickets to Mind Body Spirit Festival and one festival tote bag (up to 44% off)
Mind Body Spirit Festival
Mind Body Spirit Festival sees The NEC host a varied celebration of mental, physical and spiritual wellness. An array of classes and tester sessions covering topics such as yoga, life coaching, dance and movement are available at the Wellbeing Studio. At the same time, live demonstrations and presentations give the visitors an insight into the latest scientific breakthroughs in the field of healing. The Mantra Lounge presents a programme of meditation, discussions of relationships and romance, and offers a tranquil music experience. Attendees can also enjoy a silent disco intended to help dancers combat fear, self-judgement and inhibitions. Each pair of tickets comes with a festival’s tote bag that may come handy as guests browse the exhibitions.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Event runs 3-5 Nov. Under 15s go free but must be accompanied by a ticket buying adult. Gordon Smith show runs 1.15pm-3.15pm. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Oct 2017.