· Redeemed 13 February 2018
· Redeemed 4 February 2018
· Redeemed 25 September 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £10.95 for a two-course tapas meal with cocktail for one (up to 51% off)
- £19.95 for a two-course tapas meal with a cocktail each for two (up to 56% off)
£39.95 for a two-course tapas meal with a cocktail each for four (up to 56% off)
Two-course meal includes two dishes from the hot and cold selection each, accompanied by a selection of bread
Cold selection may include: mixed olives and stuffed sweet peppers | mozzarella in basil oil | stuffed vine leaves | trio of Serrano ham
Hot selection may include: chorizo and chickpea pasticcio | sundried tomato, Manchego cheese and Serrano ham bruschetta | sizzling prawns | basket of sweet potato fries
- Cocktails and mocktails may include: the promenade: Prosecco, rose water and candy floss | thyme by the sea: gin, Appletizer, vodka, lime wedge and sprig of thyme | sunshine sorbet: vodka, cointreau, Lemoncello, lemon juice and slice of lemon | cliff top garden: gin, elderflower liqueur, fresh cucumber, lime, mint leaf and apple juice | Virgin Mary | fruit punch
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Same day bookings accepted. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for 2 hot and cold tapas up to the value of £12.50 and drinks up to £9.95 per person. Extra tapas can be added for £5 per dish. 10% off room bookings subject to availability. Verified using our merchant's website on 30 Jun 2017. Not valid on Sundays.
About The Great Tides
The Great Tides restaurant is situated in a Victorian Hotel, built in 1891, high on the cliff, overlooking the Thames Estuary and picturesque gardens. Within walking distance are three mainline stations, Westcliff on Sea, Southend Victoria and Southend Central, with the city of London only a 50-minute train journey away. The restaurant serves up an array of contemporary food and boasts spectacular views over the water.