One or two aviation fans can learn more about the Mk26 Spitfire during a two-hour guided tour; refreshments included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £49 for a two-hour tour of the Mk26 Spitfire for one (51% off)
- £98 for a two-hour tour of the Mk26 Spitfire for two (51% off)
The experience includes:
- 45-minute presentation of modern take on Spitfire with info on the history of the spitfire and the newly built 90% scale flying spitfires
- Tour of the Spitfire when not flying
- Tour of the production facility with three more Spitfires
- Get up close to the aircraft
- Discussion time to answer questions
- Tea or coffee
- Unlimited photos can be taken
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. May be repurchased every 30 days. Booking required online at http://www.airexperiences.co.uk/spitfire-tours/; provide Groupon code. For any questions please call 07976 985 689. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 5 Jun 2018.
About Air Experiences
Air Experiences is a dedicated flying experiences website run by pilots, offering a full range of aviation experience days including aeroplanes, helicopters, gliders, microlights, vintage aircraft and aerobatics. They are currently in the process of building 12 Spitfires. Britain's newest Spitfire squadron. Each aircraft is a two-seat Supermarine Spitfire MK26B, a 90% scale of the legacy marks.It’s a "tribute Squadron" dedicated to all the people who made the Spitfire possible, the design team, Test pilots and factory workers, the ATA who delivered them and the Pilots and all the squadron personnel that got and kept the Spitfire into the air. This 21st century version of the classic British fighter will ensure not only the legend will live on forever but all the people who made it possible as well.