All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 13 hours ago
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed 9 June 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £42 for a spa day with a choice of treatment and refreshments for one (49% off)
- £84 for a spa day with a choice of treatment and refreshments for two (49% off)
Spa package includes:
- Coffee and tea on arrival with a homemade shortbread (please arrive at 10.30am)
- Full access to the pool, spa bath, steam room, sauna, gym, fitness classes, and relaxation room
- Complimentary tea or coffee from the Spa Lounge during the day
- Complimentary hire of robe and towels for the day
- A 25-minute treatment of choice: back, neck and shoulder massage, shoulder, neck and scalp massage, massage with organic lavender oil, massage with honey oil, discovery facial, anti fine lines facial, mini manicure, mini pedicure, deeply nourishing hand treatment or deeply nourishing foot treatment
- 15% off any pre-booked treatments
- 15% off products purchased on the day
- 50% off voucher to use for a treatment on the next visit
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 0121 334 2323. Quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Weekends incur a £10 surcharge per person, subject to availability and payable directly to Moor Hall. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for men and women. Spa guests must be 18 or older to receive treatments without the approval, or accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Fri 10.30am-5.30pm, subject to availability. Lunch and drinks can be purchased on the day. Clients need to bring a costume for swimming and a dry costume to change into for treatments, lunch and lounge areas. £1 coin (old) is needed for a locker. The salon advises booking extra treatments prior to arrival to avoid disappointment on the day. Surcharge of £2.50 for slippers or welcome to bring your own flip-flops. Verified using our merchant's price list on 13 Oct 2017.
About Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Boasting a spa centre, two restaurants and a lounge bar, the four-star Moor Hall Hotel and Spa can play host to holidaying guests, conferences and wedding receptions. Set in the midst of green parkland, the hotel features over 80 bedrooms all equipped with Wi-Fi. The Oak Room restaurant, which serves British cuisine with a modern twist, has received a double AA Rosette rating.