What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for a helicopter buzz pleasure flight with a photo and certificate (28% off)
- £59 for a Gloucestershire pleasure flight with a photo and certificate (20% off)
- £99 for a Gloucestershire sightseeing helicopter tour with a photo and certificate (13% off)
- £139 for a Gloucestershire to Bath helicopter sightseeing tour with a photo and certificate (10% off)
Helicopter buzz flight
- Total experience time: 15 minutes
- Distance flown: 8 miles
- Approx. Flying time: 5 minutes
Helicopter Pleasure Flight
- Total experience time: 20 minutes
- Distance flown: 16 miles Approx
- Flying time: 10 minute
- A flight over local Cotswold villages and countryside including Cirencester Park, the rolling Cotswold hills and Cirencester with a view of the 12th Century church, market place and the magnificent remains of one of the largest Roman amphitheatres in Britain, built in the early 2nd century.
Gloucestershire Sightseeing Tour
- Total experience time: 30 minutes
- Distance flown: 34 miles
- Approx Flying time: 20 minutes
- Bird’s eye views of picturesque villages and spectacularly beautiful countryside including the dramatic Cotswold Escarpment overlooking Gloucester and Cheltenham, the historic Roman town of Cirencester with it’s magnificent Roman Amphitheatre.
Gloucestershire to Bath helicopter sightseeing tour
- Total experience time: 45 minutes
- Distance flown: 50 miles
- Approx. Flying time: 30 minutes
- This tour offers dramatic panoramic views of the breathtaking Cotswold countryside as the helicopter flies towards Bath. Flying around the edge of the city there are spectacular panoramic views of the historic and beautiful city of Bath, a World Heritage Site. From over a thousand feet you can spot some of the finest architectural sights in Europe such as the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Pulteney Bridge, the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and Thermae Bath Spa. Look down on the magnificent iron age fort site of Solsbury Hill and the Roman roads that cut into the Cotswolds in perfect lines. Routing back to the airfield from Bath the helicopter flies along the Cotswold escarpment giving views of the Severn Valley.
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Oct 2018. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift. Booking required online on https://www.heliadventures.co.uk/groupon, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation policy. Flights take place on certain days each month, please visit the merchant's website for more information. Total flight times are approximate and scheduled times and flight routing may be varied on the day. Subject to weather and other operational requirements. If flights are cancelled due to weather, the voucher's validity will be extended for another 3 months from the date of cancellation and alternative dates will be offered. Under 10s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Those who weigh 18st or more must buy 2 seats and must be able to wear the seatbelt fitted to the aircraft. If passengers are unable to take their flight due to not being able to wear the seatbelt, no refunds will be made but the ticket can be transferred to another person who is available to fly at the time booked by the original passenger. The front seat may only be occupied by passengers weighing less than 14st. Must arrive 20 minutes prior to booking. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 27 Sep 2017.
About Heli Adventures
This air charter company provides helicopter rides across the land, from Poole Harbour and Bournemouth to Cardiff Bay or the Severn Valley. It uses the five-seater AS350 and occasionally the three-seater R44 for flights ranging from five to 30 minutes in length.
- Cotswold and Bath sightseeing flight
- Cardiff Bay, Cardiff Castle and Millennium Stadium tour
- Jurassic Coast sightseeing
- Bath and Bristol city tour
- Spinnaker Tower and Lymington sightseeing tour
Jurassic Coast Sightseeing Tour, total experience time: 30 minutes, distance flown: 34 miles approx, flying time: 20 minutes.
Lyme Regis & Jurassic Coast Tour, total experience time: 45 minutes, distance flown: 50 miles approx, flying time: 30 minutes