Nestled within 130 acres of woodland and parkland on the Hampshire and Berkshire border, Warbrook House invites holidaymakers to enjoy a thrilling night of twisting and turning plots, staying in a traditional Georgian-style setting.
After an eventful evening, guests can unwind in the en suite rooms which feature modern decor, TVs, and floor-to-ceiling windows boasting scenic views of the area.
Appetites are catered for in the on-site restaurant offering modern cuisine dishes crafted with local produce, while an array of drinks can be enjoyed in the bar.
- Friday 24 January 2020 – The Legend of Bloodstone
- Friday 14 February 2020 – Knave of Hearts
- Friday 28 February 2020 – Poirot and The Blue Majesty
- Friday 13 March 2020 – The Vicars Tea Party
- Friday 8 May 2020 – Sherlock Holmes & The Mystery of Graves End
- Friday 7 August 2020 – Nirvana Holidays
- Friday 25 September 2020 – James Bond – A Meeting of Spies
- Friday 9 October 2020 – Harry Potter – Who Killed Xenophilius Lovegood?
- Friday 23 October 2020 – The Monsters Ball
- Friday 6 November 2020 – The Warbrook Mysteries
- Friday 20 November 2020 – The Nativity
Groupon’s Guide to Hampshire
Naturally rich in waterways, wildlife, and rugged terrain, Hampshire offers historic attractions and a mix of outdoors activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and coarse fishing.
Travellers may head to Jane Austen’s House Museum revealing memorabilia and artefacts that once belonged to the novelist, while a historical outing can commence with Winchester Cathedral, where her tomb lies. Straying off the beaten track, consider dipping into the ArtSway Gallery, where a rotating collection of local and international artworks are displayed in a special New Forest space. A taste of the high-life can be enjoyed at the Southampton Hall of Aviation where a vast collection of vintage aircrafts can be explored, along with the considerable sky-gliding heritage of the Hampshire coast.