All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £24.95 for a two-course Sunday lunch for two (26% off)
- £28.95 for a three-course Sunday lunch for two (27% off)
Sample Menu (as the menu is subject to change on a regular basis)
- Chefs farmhouse vegetable soup served with homemade bread roll (v)
- Nest of Honeydew melon with orange sorbet and fruit compote
- Home-made Cumberland terrine with Hawkshead chutney and rye bread
- Pan fried scallops, black pudding, pea puree
- Tomato and mozzarella platter, drizzled with pesto dressing
- All served with seasonal vegetables or a side salad
- Pan roast breast of chicken supreme Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, pigs in blankets, apricot stuffing and a roast gravy
- Roast sirloin of beef Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, pigs in blankets, apricot stuffing and a roast gravy
- Braised lamb shank Served on creamy mash potato and lamb and rosemary sauce
- Smokey salmon fillet Oven baked salmon, chorizo, and roasted tomatoes. Served with buttered new potatoes.
- Roasted winter vegetable Wellington (v) With Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, and gravy
- 8oz beef burger with bacon and cheese served on a brioche bun with hand cut chips, coleslaw, relish and salad
- Hazelnut Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice-cream
- Chocolate brownie, with double chocolate ice cream
- Cranachan – toasted oats, whiskey cream, fresh raspberries
- Appleby creamery cheeseboard with biscuits, grapes, celery and Hawkshead chutney (£2 supplement).
- Selection of English Lakes ice-creams
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy up to 3 additional as gifts.Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here.Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid only for set menu. Menu may be subject to change. Valid on Sun after midday; last sitting at 2.30pm. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Feb 2018.
About Embleton Spa Hotel
Located in Cockermouth, Embleton Spa Hotel is nestled in an 18th-century Lakeland farmhouse building. The venue boasts a selection of en suite rooms, suites and apartments, and provides complimentary Wi-Fi access. Its Lake District Restaurant regales guests with a plethora of contemporary dishes and Cumbrian real ale. The hotel features an indoor swimming pool and a well-equipped gym. The Hotel offers a relaxing bar complete with wood burning stove, perfect after a day exploring the Lakeland fells - walkers, families, dogs and cyclists are all welcome. Embleton Spa Hotel can also host weddings for up to 80 guests.