Guests can relax with a rasul spa treatment, designed to open pores and remove toxins; includes afternoon tea and spa access
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £95 for a spa day with mud rasul and afternoon tea for two (41% off)
£179 for a spa day with mud rasul and afternoon tea for four (44% off)
- Rasul spa treatment includes: mud experience | steam | tropical shower and Welsh sea salt scrub | 10% off any treatments ordered on booking
- Facilities available for use include: sauna | steam room | relaxation areas
- Afternoon tea includes: selection of sandwiches | selection of pastries | coffee or tea
- Sandwiches may include: poached salmon and dill mayonnaise | honey glazed roasted ham and wholegrain mustard | egg and watercress
- Pastries may include: sultana scones with jam, lemon curd and cream | Welsh bara brith | white chocolate and pistachio éclair | fruit glazed tartlet with traditional French crème patisserie | carrot cake | passionfruit and raspberry cupcake whip
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call +44 (0) 1824 702664. Quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Please advise of health conditions, allergies or injuries upon booking. No spa treatments can be offered during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. For the 4-person option guests will go in the rasul 2 at a time. Customers apply their own mud in the mud rasul. Afternoon tea is served from 1pm onwards. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid Sun-Thu: spa thermal suite 10am-5pm and gym 9am-6pm; Fri-Sat: spa thermal suite 10am-7pm and gym 9am-8pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Jun 2017.
About Ruthin Castle Hotel & Moat Spa
The Moat spa is located inside the four star Ruthin Castle Hotel. Boasting its historical background, the hotel regales visitors with out-of-the-box accommodation and dining experiences, with a restaurant and bar serving up everything from seafood to afternoon teas. The castle proudly hosts medieval-themed feasts inspired by those held in the 16th century by the Earl of Warwick. The on-site spa features a sauna and steam room, gym with cardio and weight equipment, relaxation room and a fitness studio. Spa treatments include scrubs, facials, massages and rasul mud treatments.