All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £7.20 for a York ghost bus tour with a guidebook for a child (40% off)
£10.20 for a York ghost bus tour with a guidebook for an adult (40% off)
- Lasts approximately 75 minutes
- Sets off from bus stop RE by York Station on Station Road
- Features ghost stories both old and new, plus technical trickery and professional actors
- The tour passes Ghoulygate, the Ooze, Treasurer’s Hearse, Skulldergate and Gravesmire, as well as York’s most famous landmarks such as Clifford’s Tower, York Minster and Dick Turpin’s grave
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by email at email@example.com, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. No cancellations. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Child option valid for those aged 5-15. Not valid on Friday and Saturday tours. Not valid during Halloween week (19-31 Oct). Tour starts at bus stop RE by York Station on Station Road, on the south side of The Principal York. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Aug 2018.
About The Ghost Bus Tours
The Ghost Bus Tour journeys into the darker side of London, York and Edinburgh with a combination of humour, horror and history. The cities' streets hold historical tales involving grave robbers, murderers and hauntings. Daring passengers will climb aboard a reportedly haunted bus with an eerie backstory, and enjoy a spooky ride that features ghost stories both old and new, plus technical trickery and professional actors.