Experience the mastery of James Cochran, winner of Great British Menu 2018, and try his eight-course double AA Rosette awarded menu
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: eight-course double AA Rosette tasting menu with a glass of bubbly for two or four
- Sample menu:
- Pheasant sausage, chicken gravy mayonnaise and hen’s egg
- Roast cauliflower soup, confit egg yolk and sliced button mushroom
- Picked Devon white crab, Indian spices, peanut and carrot
- Cep mousse, feuille de brick, cep mushrooms, savoury soil and truffle
- Line-caught cured and torched Cornish gurnard, n’duja, cucumber, pork scratching and yoghurt
- Brussels sprouts, blue cheese, beef fat and pecans
- Slow-braised pig’s cheek, pickled leek, apple and granola
- Yorkshire rhubarb, toasted marshmallow and yoghurt sorbet
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Must be 18 or older. Limit 4 people per booking. Menu is subject to change. Valid for set menu only. Valid on option purchased only.
Nestled near Angel underground station, 12:51 is where James Cochran, winner of Great British Menu 2018, shares his culinary creations with London's most demanding foodies. The dining concept was awarded two AA Rosettes and praised by the Michelin Guide, standing out thanks to its Scottish-Caribbean edge. Diners can enjoy fish, meat and vegetarian dishes, or trust the chef's mastery and opt for a tasting menu, with a well-stocked bar offering matching wines and out-of-the-box cocktails. The two-floored dining hall features cosy, narrow passageways and wooden accents, all underscored by record sleeves and local artists' work adorning the walls.