All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 8 November 2017
· Reviewed 29 September 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £5 for an introduction to Financial Trading online course (95% off)
£14 for a Foundation Trading Programme online course (97% off)
- The training company has been awarded Best Online Trading Educator 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Live and interactive lessons from professional traders with bonus Q&A sessions
- Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to recordings of live classes
- Full support provided throughout and upon the completion of the course
- One-on-one evaluation with a professional trader
The syllabus of the introduction to Financial Trading online course: the financial trading world explained | the tools of financial trading | methods of trading successfully
The syllabus of the Foundation Trading Programme online course includes: why trade? | who else trades? | the mechanics of trading | shedding light on opportunities | building a trading toolkit | trading platform software | becoming a counter retail trader | psychology of real world training | risk management
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Nov 2017. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.academyft.com/voucher-redemption.php. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 13 Nov 2016.
About Academy of Financial Trading Education
Offering portfolio-building services for budding traders and weathered stockholders, the Academy of Financial Trading was awarded Best Online Trading Educator 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 by the Global Banking and Finance Review. The company is made up of a team of professionals with trading industry experience, ready to advise and tutor the next generation of money-making boffins.