In a Nutshell
Keep up to date with daily activities and get motivated to move more with this versatile tracker, monitoring calories, distance and more
- Can store seven days of data
- Can be synced via Bluetooth with the Wearhealth app
- Compatible with a range of iOS and Android products
- Vibrating alarm function
- Battery lasts up to seven days
- Water-resistant: IP rating of 68
- Tracks daily core activities, step distance and sleep
- Colour OLED screen
- Heat rate sensor
- Blood pressure monitor
- Blood oxygen monitor
- Feedback: calories, distance, step, active minutes, hours slept, quality of sleep
- Incoming call display
- Out of range alert once paired with a smartphone
- Clock alarm
- Task alert for three tasks
- Move alert - set a reminder to move about if stationary for too long
- Fitness goal setting
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 47mm x 45mm x 14mm
- Strap: 25.6cm
|OS Compatibility||iOS 7.0 or above Android 4.4 or above|
|CPU Model||Norway Nordic NRF51822|
|Screen Size||1.04” TFT|
|Battery Time||Approx. 100 days stand by|
|Dimensions||25.5cm x 4.7cm x 1.4cm|
|APP Download Available||No||No|
|Messaging||Yes||Yes, with app only|
|Notification||Yes||Yes, with app only|
|SMS send/receive||Only receive notification||Only receive notification|
|Storage to the band||Yes||Yes|
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 14 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Uerotek, checked on 5.06.2020.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.