Enter the world of luxury dining and experience haute cuisine at its finest with a meal at a Michelin star and AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: haute cuisine
- What’s included:
- Three-course À La Carte meal
- Glass of champagne
- Day validity:
- Lunch: Tuesday - Friday noon - 2 p.m.; last sitting 2 p.m.
- Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.; last sitting 9 p.m.
- Not valid between 9 - 21 April 2022
- View the sample menu
- Meal may include:
- Squab pigeon with date, turnip and black olive
- Turbot with white asparagus, grape and caviar
- Mille-Feuille with apple, pecan and hay
- Atmosphere: Outfitted in greys and creams, the dining rooms oozes simple elegance, while the warm lighting ensures the ambiance stays relaxed and friendly and doesn’t stray into stuffy
- Head Chef James Goodyear had lead the kitchen team to achieve a Michelin star and three AA Rosettes
About Adam's Restaurant
Beating with the rhythm of Birmingham's city's heart, Adam's Restaurant is a luxury dining venue situated right on the edge of Victoria Square. Established all the way back in 2013, the restaurant has gone through many transformations to land on its current cream and greys elegance. The dining room enchants with marble-like tiling on the floors and warm lighting, paired with velvet furniture and dark, unclothed tables that allow the patrons to relax and enjoy their meals. Kitchen team led by James Goodyear serves a selection of haute cuisine, combining different colours, flavours and textures for the strongest effect on the diners. Their seasonal dishes take inspiration from classical European as well as Asian traditions, creating something modern and eclectic. Their efforts have been widely recognised and the restaurant is currently awarded a Michelin star and three AA Rosettes.