A family of four can spend an exciting day in the Adventure Land, bouncing on the suspended Skynet or enjoying Dino Golf
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?:
- 6 April to 8 September: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday 10.30 a.m. - 5 p.m., bank holidays 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 9 September - 20 October: Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 21 October - 3 November: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m, Sunday 10.30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 4 November - 31 December: Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sunday 10.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
- What’s included:
- JCB pedal zone
- Scalable Tree Top Village
- 120 square metres of suspended Skynet, East England’s biggest outdoor bouncing experience
- Sand play area and rock pool water stream
- Dino Golf with dinosaurs
- Mining adventure at Goldie’s Gold Mine
- Adventure Land Express across the Festival Gardens
- In-house restaurant with American cuisine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This family ticket is valid for two adults and two children or one adult and three children
- Skynet - see Adventure Land website for restrictions
Hungry for a little adventure? Or even a big one? Tumblr head-first into the thrilling world of Adventure Land, where the whole family can bond over shared quests and adrenaline-inducing experiences. At the Tree Top Village, visitors can take their time scaling the intricate towers and rope bridges, before taking on the massive Skynet - over a hundred meters of bouncing area, making it Eastern England’s largest outdoor trampoline! The family can also take their time enjoying the Springy’s Beach, Jurassic-themed Dino Golf, and the gold rush adventure at Goldie’s Gold Mine. Alternatively, take a little time to relax, and jump aboard either the Adventure Land Express or its mini-version, Springy’s Railroad, to marvel at the scenic Festival Gardens. There’s a little bit of everything for everybody here.