A family of four can spend an exciting day in the Adventure Land, bouncing on the suspended Skynet or enjoying Dino Golf
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?:
- 6 April to 8 September: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday 10.30 a.m. - 5 p.m., bank holidays 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 9 September - 20 October: Wednesday-Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 21 October - 3 November: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m, Sunday 10.30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 4 November - 31 December: Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sunday 10.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
- What’s included:
- JCB pedal zone
- Scalable Tree Top Village
- 120 square metres of suspended Skynet, East England’s biggest outdoor bouncing experience
- Sand play area and rock pool water stream
- Dino Golf with dinosaurs
- Mining adventure at Goldie’s Gold Mine
- Adventure Land Express across the Festival Gardens
- In-house restaurant with American cuisine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This family ticket is valid for two adults and two children or one adult and three children
Hungry for a little adventure? Or even a big one? Tumblr head-first into the thrilling world of Adventure Land, where the whole family can bond over shared quests and adrenaline-inducing experiences. At the Tree Top Village, visitors can take their time scaling the intricate towers and rope bridges, before taking on the massive Skynet - over a hundred meters of bouncing area, making it Eastern England’s largest outdoor trampoline! The family can also take their time enjoying the Springy’s Beach, Jurassic-themed Dino Golf, and the gold rush adventure at Goldie’s Gold Mine. Alternatively, take a little time to relax, and jump aboard either the Adventure Land Express or its mini-version, Springy’s Railroad, to marvel at the scenic Festival Gardens. There’s a little bit of everything for everybody here.
The Fine Print
Expires 16 Dec 2019. Limit 1 per 4 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Valid for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. No booking required. Present **printed** Groupon on arrival. Last admission is 30 minutes before the attraction closes. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or for membership swaps. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid 6 Apr-8 Sep Mon-Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 10.30am-5pm, bank holidays 10am-6pm; 9 Sep-20 Oct Wed-Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 10am.5-pm; 21 Oct-3 Nov Mon-Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 10.30am-5pm, 4 Nov-31 Dec Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 10.30am-4.30pm. Open on Boxing Day. Valid for option purchased only.