In a Nutshell
Equipped with a volume-control function on the headset, these ergonomic headphones are ideal for listening to TV shows while moving around
Today’s Groupon offers Aiwa Wireless Headphone System with Charging Dock Transmitter, distributed by Hanaco Limited.
- Ideal for listening to TV shows and radio shows
- Ergonomic design
- Wireless headphones with a charging dock
- Freedom of movement: up to 100 metres
- Up to 10 hours of uninterrupted listening on a single charge
- Model name: WHF-880
- Form factor: over-ear
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm
- Pads material: faux leather
- Frequency range: 40Hz-18kHz
- Wireless radio frequency (RF 863-865 MHz Stereo) technology
- Connects with all analogue and digital audio devices (TV, Bluray, CD, DVD, Hi-Fi, Amplifier, DAB, etc.)
- Wireless transmitter with PLL technology
- Automatic pairing between the headset and the transmitter base
- Virtually interference-free stereo audio with ultra-low distortion: 1% THD
- Balances sound with high-quality drivers
- 3-Channel RF selector for transmitter
- Volume-control function on the headset
- Frequency response : 40Hz – 18 KHz , S/N >54 dB
- Auto-scan frequency adjustment
- Charging base transmitter unit with a docking stand for headphone
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) with Auto ON/OFF Control
- Eco-friendly power supply for reduced STANDBY power consumption
- Two rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries are included (user-replaceable)
- Transmitter dimensions: 184mm x 150mm x 54 mm
- Receiver dimensions: 200mm x 90mm x 110 mm
- Transmitter weight: 406 g
- Receiver weight: 256 g
The box contains:
- 6.3mm (M) to 3.5mm(F) adaptor stereo
- 3.5mm (F) Stereo to RCA (M) short cable adaptor
- RCA (M) to 3.5mm(M) Stereo AUX cable (1.5M length)
- Two AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (1.2v, 550mAh)
- User manuals
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Seller Information and queries: Product sold by Hanaco Limited.
198 City Road
EC1V 2PH London
For pre-purchase queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For post-purchase queries, Returns and our Returns Policy, click here.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email addresses to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.