Customers can choose from a variety of mains including baked salmon fillet and plant based burger with nachos or dessert to share
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: European
- What’s included: choice of either sharing nachos to start or sharing dessert to finish with a main each
- Valid Sunday to Thursday
- Not valid on 14 February
Sharing Nachos may include: All Bar One nachos | vegan dirty nachos
- Mains may include: the all bar one dirty burger | plant based burger | half-roast chicken | baked salmon fillet | pad Thai | the club sandwich | firecracker chicken, chorizo mac and cheese | tempura fish and chips | chicken katsu | plant-based lasagne | chicken and avocado salad
- £5 surcharge for ribeye steak.
- Sharing dessert: indulgent sharing board with mini chocolate brownie and Biscoff cheesecake, churros with dulce de leche and raspberry and coconut sorbets
The Fine Print
Valid Sun-Thur. Expires on 27 Feb 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required, but appointments may be made online at allbarone.co.uk/bookings to avoid waiting times or disappointment.
Restrictions: Excludes Fris, Sats and 14 Feb. Max. party size: 6 with 3 Groupons. Must be 18 or older. Valid for any main from the main menu per person and sharing nachos or sharing dessert per 2 people. £5 surcharge for ribeye steak. Valid on option purchased only. Excludes airport venues. Your voucher is non-transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash or used as a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. No change will be given. All Bar One won’t be responsible for reimbursing the customer if this voucher is lost, stolen or deleted.
About All Bar One
With multiple locations nationwide, All Bar One aims to provide a space for celebrating life and sharing food, drink and experiences between friends. From morning coffee to evening drinks, the restaurant is a one-stop place for dining needs. The menus are created with socialising in mind, with various tapas and sharing platters, as well as a wide selection of mains, including vegan and nutritious power food options.