Tuck into Thai green curry paste with coconut milk, aubergines and sweet basil served with jasmine rice; option to include a cocktail
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Pan-Asian
- What’s included:
- Choice of starter may include: chicken gyoza | chilli gyoza | vegetarian spring rolls | salt and chilli barbecue spare ribs | classic nachos | kung po nachos | chilli salt squid
- Choice of main may include: chicken and cashew nut | Thai green curry- chicken or vegetarian | Thai red curry - chicken or vegetarian | Singapore noodles | sweet and sour - chicken or pork | vegetarian burger | soy and garlic aubergine
- Choice of cocktail may include: Long Island ice tea | mochatini | cosmopolitan | amaretto sour | ginger lemontini
- Dinner served from noon to 9.45 p.m.
- For more details, please see the menu.
What is Pan-Asian cuisine? The Greek prefix at the front simply means ‘all’ or ‘everything’ - and so Pan-Asian cuisine is revealed to mean a cooking style inspired by multiple national traditions of the largest continent. Most often this will mean dishes from several countries appearing next to one another in a single menu. However, due to the fact that historical realities and human movement end up blurring the boundaries, often a single dish can be classified as belonging to two, or even three culinary schools. Some of the Asian influences available with this two-course deal in Bristol include:
And what better way to round-off a globe-trotting Asian food voucher from Aluna than with a glass of Cosmopolitan?
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here.); provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or over with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a starter up to the value of £7.95, a main up to the value of £13.95 and a cocktail up to the value of £8.95 per person. Valid for option purchased only.
Located a short walk from Queen Square, Aluna welcomes its guests to the abnormal world of molecular cuisine. Foodies can tantalise their taste buds with Pan-Asian menu featuring such propositions like Singapore noodles with prawns, beef with fresh red and green peppers or aubergine cooked in Shaoxing wine. The venue also offers cocktail masterclasses being personal guided sessions with the Aluna's bartenders.