Enjoy a two- or three-course meal inspired by traditional Gulf and Lebanese cuisines; mains available include shawarma and okra stew
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Lebanese
- What’s included: starter and main course with the option to include a dessert
- Starters available include: sujuk with eggs | minced lamb with onion and parsley topped with sesame extract and pine nuts on Lebanese flatbread | marinated chicken liver fried with lemon, butter and pomegranate sauce | layers of boiled chickpeas, toasted bread and crushed garlic topped with yoghurt and pine kernels | grilled aubergine mixed with tahini, garlic and lemon juice | charcoal-grilled chicken wings with a garlic sauce
- Main courses available include: oven-baked Dover sole | charcoal-grilled sea bass | fried flambéed king prawn with garlic and fresh coriander leaves, sautéed in lemon juice | lamb cubes, chicken cubes and lamb kafta grilled on skewers | minced lamb, parsley and onion, oven baked in sesame extract sauce, topped with pine nuts | okra stew with lamb | crushed wheat stuffed with minced lamb, walnuts and pine nuts, cooked in a yoghurt sauce
- Desserts available include: baklava | kanafeh | mahalabia
- See the full menu
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. No cancellations. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply once booking has been made. Valid for starter up to the value of £7, main up to the value of £19 and dessert up to the value of £5.50 per person, depending on option purchased. Valid on option purchased only.
About Balakona Restaurant
Located in Mayfair, Balakona Restaurant welcomes foodies to enjoy a wide range of Gulf and Lebanese flavours. Meats, seafood and vegetarian options are all available, and can be paired with a range of drinks and desserts. The dining hall features exposed brickwork, wooden accents and ambient lighting.