Complexions can be revitalised thanks to a dermaplaning procedure; opt for a session of chemical peel too for a smoother-looking skin
About This Deal
- Types of facials available: dermaplaning | chemical peel
- One session (40 minutes) of dermaplaning includes: double cleanse | dermaplaning procedure | exfoliating face mask | finishing products suited to your skin type and concerns
- One session (30 minutes) of chemical peel includes: pre-cleanse and cleanse | peel suited to your specific skin concerns | finishing products suited to your skin type and concerns
- Products used: Dermalogica Pro Power Peel
- Benefits of dermaplaning: aims to remove dead skin cells, leaving skin feeling revitalised
- Benefits of chemical peel: aim to promote skin renewal, resulting in smoother, firm and more even-looking skin tone
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
About Beauty and Nails by Chantelle
A team at Beauty and Nails by Chantelle offers a wide range of pampering treatments. These include facials and mani-pedis, as well as eyebrow waxing, tinting and reshaping. The parlour is based at Sugar Mill Business Park, with a complimentary on-site parking available for customers' convenience.