Hair is coated with a keratin treatment designed to straighten and nourish up to ten weeks and then can be updated with a cut and a blow-dry
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a keratin treatment with an optional wash, cut, and blow-dry
- Treatment time: 90 - 120 minutes, depending on hair thickness
- How long the treatment lasts: results last up to ten weeks
- How a keratin treatment works: stylists apply a keratin formula to hair and then seal it with a very hot flat-iron. The heat from the iron, along with other chemicals in the keratin formula, activate a smoothing effect
- Valid Monday to Wednesday 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday to Friday 10.30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5.pm.
The Fine Print
About Beauty Within Didcot
Located a short stroll from Didcot Parkway railway station, this beauty brand has been in business since 2014 and has recently opened its doors in Didcot. Beauty Within offers a range of hair and beauty services, from Brazilian blow-dry, to lash and brow tints and waxing. This salon boasts 150 hair colours and 120 different styles to choose from.