Guests can enjoy a three-course meal before they hit the dance floor, with a cocktail and Corky’s shot included; three locations available
What You'll Get
- What’s included: three-course meal | cocktail or a bottle of Heineken or Sol | flavoured Corky’s shot | DJ entertainment | Live Band Night on selected Saturdays
- The menu may include:
- Starters: vegan smooth country vegetable soup with carrots and broccoli, served with crusty garlic and herb croutons | vegan fanned duo of Cantaloupe and Galia melon served with a quenelle of zingy blackcurrant sorbet drizzled with wild fruit compote | vegetarian sun-dried tomato-infused risotto balls rolled around mozzarella cheese, breadcrumbed and deep-fried until crisp, served with a tomato and basil sauce, and fresh leaves | strips of roasted chicken breast marinated in Southern style with herbs and spices and served with red cabbage slaw and a smokey barbeque chutney
- Mains: fillet of wild pollack coated in golden panko-style breadcrumbs, served with a creamy dill and pea sauce, potatoes Parmentier and dressed watercress and rocket leaves | oven-roasted bone-in chicken supreme served with fluffy mashed potato, steamed vegetables and smothered with a mushroom and bacon jus | fresh tubes of penne pasta with sautéed mushrooms and rocket leaves, tossed through a creamy blue cheese and white wine sauce, drizzled with a sun-dried tomato crush | short crust tart filled with caramelised red onions and goats’ cheese, oven-baked and served with chunky ratatouille, crisp potatoes Parmentier and drizzled with rocket oil
- Assorted freshly prepared desserts
- Cocktails available include: strawberry woo woo | pornstar martini | gin bramble | sex on the beach | cherry blush | Dr Pepper | cheeky vimto
- Corky’s shot flavours available include: blueberry | apple sour | cherry | mango glitter
- Valid Friday and Saturday
The Fine Print
Valid 3 Apr 2020-27 Jun 2021. Limit 1 per person, may buy 15 additional as gifts. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 14 days before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Cannot be redeemed against existing bookings. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. Valid for beer or quarter of 1-litre jug of cocktail up to the value of £4.99 and Corky's shoot up to the value of £2 per person. Valid for set dinner menu only. Valid on option purchased only.
About Bistro Live
A troupe of talented, music-loving foodies, Bistro Live runs regular themed nights that feature hit-singing party bands, freshly prepared meals and floor-filling discos. They have a trio of restaurants, each centrally-located in the cities of Nottingham, Leicester, and Milton Keynes, and they can cater for all manner of groups and musical events. Bistro Live is a party venue, specializing in birthday parties, hen nights and other occasion nights out. Every Friday they run a themed DJ party and Saturdays are live band nights.