In a Nutshell
Featuring white blossoms with a pink tinge, these Bluecrop blueberry plants will product high yields of large fruit from August
- Variety: Bluecrop
- Hardy perennial
- Mid-season variety that produces high yields of large fruit
- Will flower in spring, followed by fruit from August
- White blossom with a pink tinge
- Foliage of blue crop turns shades of red in autumn
- Bluecrop has an upright habit and is disease-resistant
- Self-fertile variety will produce fruits even if planted on its own
- Blueberry plants require ericaceous compost or acid soils
- Can be grown in full sun or semi-shade
- Supplied as established plants in 1-litre pots
- Expect a height of 2m and spread of 1.5m when fully grown
- Note: will start producing fruit from next year
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Marshalls, checked on 26.02.2020.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.