Tuck into a two-course lunch featuring a choice of British cuisine classics, accompanied by a glass of Prosecco and a cup of coffee
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £15 for a two-course set menu lunch with a glass of with Prosecco and a choice of coffee for one (42% off)
- £28 for a two-course set menu lunch with a glass of with Prosecco and a choice of coffee for two (45% off)
- Wild garlic, leek and potato soup
- Roast Dumfriesshire Blackface haggis
- Edamame bean and pomegranate superfood salad
- Traditional Victorian smoked pork sausage, grain mustard mashed potatoes and pickled cabbage
- Lasagne of celeriac, wild mushrooms and roasted parsnip
- Boisdale day-boat fishcake
Need To Know
Expires 4 months after purchase. Excludes 1-15, 17-22 and 31 Dec 2019; 24-26 Jan and 14 Feb 2019. Limit 1 per 1 person or 2 people, may buy 24 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 020 7715 5818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and your Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted subject to availability. All bookings are subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for lunchtime bookings 12pm-2.30pm, Monday to Friday on the First Floor Bar & Grill. Additional items will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Discretionary 12.5% service charge based on the full value of the experience will be added to the final bill. Discretionary music charge of £7.50 per head will be added to the bill if applicable. Maximum 12 people per booking. Must be used in one visit. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid for option purchased only.
About Boisdale of Canary Wharf
Overlooking the Cabot Square and offering panoramic views of the City of London skyline, Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a lively two-floor dining and music venue that comprises a restaurant, whisky and oyster bar, and a cigar terrace. The restaurant's menus showcase a spectrum of modern British cuisine dishes, including numerous seafood options and traditional Scottish haggis. Guests can enjoy an extensive choice of wines and cocktails, as well as whiskies, served at the bar situated on the second floor, which holds over 1,000 bottles of this glowing malt spirit. Fine dining can be upgraded by a unique Boisdale's ambience and interior decor. The Oyster Bar and Grill is Art Deco-inspired, while lacquer red and dark green walls of the restaurant on the second floor make for an ideal background for live music sessions.