Enjoy a folksy decor and live music in a Russian-themed restaurant during a two-course meal featuring borscht and blintzes served with vodka
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £23 for a two-course Russian meal with a shot of vodka each for two (up to 42% off)
- £46 for a two-course Russian meal with a shot of vodka each for four (up to 42% off)
- Borscht: traditional country soup with cabbage, beetroot, tomato and garlic served with rye bread and sour cream
- Soup of the day
- Meat platter: selection of Russian meats served with homemade pickled vegetables
- Chicken wings: deep-fried chicken wings served with sweet chilli sauce
- Georgian aubergine: baked aubergine rolls stuffed with soft cheese, garlic and herbs, served with green salad
- Cossachok salad: a plateful of green mix salad with cherry tomatoes and smoked cheese dressed with olive oil
- Russian crepes with chicken: wheat pancakes stuffed with a creamy filling of chicken fillets and chestnut mushrooms
- Chicken meatloaves: traditional country chicken loaves, served with baby potatoes and chef’s special tomato and herbs sauce
- Lulya-kebab: Georgian style lamb mince kebabs, seasoned with herbs and skewered, served with roast potatoes, vegetable mix and special tomato and herb sauce
- Pork schnitzel: tender pork cutlets in the German style, breaded and pan-fried, served with creamy potatoes gratin
- Russian crepes with vegetables: wheat pancakes stuffed with a classic vegetarian ratatouille and cheese
Babushka blintzes: pancakes stuffed with cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, onions and spices served with mixed salad and orange sauce
- Each guest receives a shot of vodka with the meal
The Fine Print
Expires 60 days after purchase. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Valid for a starter and a main from the set menu and a shot of vodka for each guest. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Mar 2018.
About Cafe Cossachok
Cafe Cossachok first opened its doors in 1998 and is based in the centre of Glasgow. Traditional Russian, Ukrainian, Armenian and Georgian delicacies are featured, with blinis, borscht, mousaka, and gouvetch among them. Sweet treats are made with care including Napoleon puff pastries and Kutuzov cake. The cafe is kitted out in a folky décor, with original paintings, handmade furniture, and shawls adorning the ceiling. Exhibitions of local and international artists are displayed in the Malenky Gallery, while weekly live music is a staple, including Russian folk, Romanian music and Southeastern European klezmer acts.