What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for a two-course meal for two (up to 57% off)
£23 for a three-course meal for two (up to 60% off)
Surcharges apply for selected dishes
- Patrons can choose from the Taste of Rouge menu only
The menu includes:
- Starters: French onion soup | garlic mushrooms | pea and mint tortelloni | breaded whitebait | breaded camembert
- Mains: poulet breton | moules marinière | steak and frites | duck confit | leffe beer battered fish | summer salad with chicken | croque monsieur | pea and asparagus risotto | boeuf bourguignon | omelette | chargrilled chicken burger | black angus burger
- Desserts: beignets | chocolate tarte | crème brûlée | tarte au citron | ice cream
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 25 Jun 2019. (Excludes Saturdays, bank holidays and 31 Mar 2019.)
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum 3 vouchers per table.
Booking: Booking required online at least 24 hours in advance, visit here to book; provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Local exclusions may apply; please check booking links for availability. Parties can use multiple vouchers. Must be 16 or older. Eat-in only. Excludes click and collect, takeaway and delivery orders. Valid for starters up to the value of £6.95, mains up to £15.45 and desserts up to £5.95 from Taste of Rouge menu only, depending on the option purchased. Surcharges apply for selected dishes. For a full list of locations, please see the merchant's website. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, breakfast menu, afternoon tea, dining cards, DDS card or Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Not valid at Center Parcs, Rapide by Café Rouge and the Greenwich O2 on event days at the O2 and the Cardiff Principality Stadium. Not valid at Café Rouge Edinburgh on event days at Murrayfield. Not valid in Cheltenham during festival week. The code will be checked against a live database. Each code can only be used once and has no cash value. Valid on option purchased only.
About Café Rouge
Boasting nearly 80 locations nationwide, the chain was launched in 1989 in Richmond, London by Karen Jones and Roger Myers, foodies on a mission to recreate authentic French food and wine in a relaxed bistro-style setting. Café Rouge was awarded Best Food Quality and Taste 2018 by the MCA Eating Out Panel – a survey of 85,000 UK diners. The restaurant was inspired by a favourite hangout spot for Bridget and her friends from the novel Bridget Jones’s Diary. Today, the team at Café Rouge continue to recreate French classics, including steak frites, poulet breton, moules and confit de canard, as well as croques, salads and baguettes that can be enjoyed with a fine selection of French wines.