Customers can feel pampered and cleansed with a choice of different facials that aim to clean, exfoliate and hydrate the skin
About This Deal
- Types of facials available: dermaplane, bespoke care dermaplane, chemical skin peel, microneedling treatment or superior enzyme facial
- Benefits dermaplane of facial: aims to exfoliate the skin while increasing smoothness by removing peach fuzz and dirt; includes SPF and moisturizer
- Benefits of bespoke care dermaplane facial: aims to remove dead skin cells and clean the skin; includes a deep cleanse, steam, hot towel, face mask and SPF
- Benefits of microneedling treatment facial: aims to stimulate elastin production using a special tool with tiny sterile needles; includes a deep cleanse, steam and SPF
- Benefits of superior enzyme facial: aims to use enzymes to increase overall skin hydration
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
About Caroline Balazs Consultancy
Caroline Balazs Consultancy specializes in providing aesthetic treatments that aim to address clients' individual issues. Some of the popular services they offer include facials, chemical peels, microneedling, hair loss treatments and dermaplaning. The business is located southwest of Wigan.