In a Nutshell
Featuring 10 elements, this caulking tool set can be used for removing old caulk and applying new one more efficiently and effectively
One set contains:
- One yellow finishing tool featuring double-head design, comfortable silicone handle, and two radius-size options (1/4 R, 1/8 R) for smoothing straight lines
- One 80mm yellow caulk nozzle for smoothing the bead of caulk
- Five blue silicone finishing tools with different shapes and at least 25 angles to meet the needs of different corners and make a suitable bead of caulk
- One black silicone remover featuring an arcing handle; this tool is comfortable to handle and easy to carry and it can effectively remove the dirt and stubborn glue from the corner of the wall and the washing table
- One yellow silicone remover with double-head design and comfortable silicone handle; this tool can be used to remove old sturdy residual adhesive/glue or sealant
One yellow plastic grout scraper that can be used to remove surface bumps and dents
- Dimensions of the set: 20cm x 5cm x 15cm
Step 1: Prepare the surface – Remove old caulk with Dualeco silicone remover.
Step 2: Apply the caulk – Apply steady pressure to the trigger or tube and fill the gap with an even bead of caulk.
Step 3: Smooth it out – For a neat and professional-looking finish, select the suitable finishing tool in the tool kit, then lightly drag a caulk finishing tool over the bead to smooth it.
- Pro tip: Caulk usually dries in about 24 hours. Wipe away excess caulk with water and a damp cloth before it dries. Excess dried caulk will need to be cut or scraped away.
The Fine Print
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Dynergy, checked on 22.03.2021.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.