In a Nutshell
Prepared fresh per order, these cold-pressed juice sets can help make one feeling refreshed and more energetic
Today’s Groupon offers a three- or five-day cold-pressed juice set, distributed by Super Eleven Shake.
- Cold-pressed juices made fresh per order
- May assist with weight management goals
- Can help with relaxation and sleep patterns
- Aim to improve the skin look
Each juice package contains an informative booklet to assist with the program and process
- Hydrating with mineral water, maple syrup sweetens its taste
Added benefits include the ingredients’ minerals, zinc, iron plus vitamins A and C
Ingredients: Mineral water Lemon Cinnamon Cayenne pepper Maple syrup
- Nutritional Information Per 100g Serving
- Energy (kcal) 13.9
- Protein (g) 0.1
- Carbohydrates (g) 2.7
- Of which sugars 2.5
- Fat (g) 0.3
- Of which saturates <0.05
- Shelf life: 10 days
How it works:
- Receive a voucher
- Follow instructions on the voucher in order to redeem a promotional code and choose a Juice plan
- The juices are prepared fresh and per order and dispatched for delivery Tuesday - Friday with Dpd for urgent delivery
Please note that some of the products contain allergens. Please refer to the packages for all information. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct food products are constantly being changed so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. Please contact the original manufacturer for updated ingredients.
Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
The Fine Print
Using your Groupon: Go to Super Eleven Shake, copy and paste your Groupon into the required field and pay any postage. Place your order before 11.04.2021.
Returns and queries: By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the products as described above. The order will be fulfilled by Super Eleven Shake. For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about your order, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.