In a Nutshell
Save on shopping for fruit in the supermarket with this heavy-cropping varieties of pear, cherry, plum, and apple trees
Today’s Groupon offers a collection of five fruit trees. (£1.99 for Delivery)
- Approximate height at delivery: 5’
- Height at maturity: 6-7’
- Begin producing fruit within two seasons
- Self-pollinating varieties
- Can be grown in the garden or on the patio in large planters
- Full growing instructions included
- Also available: ten trees, two of each variety
- Flowering period: mid-spring
- Colour of flowers: white:
- Long, yellowish green fruits
- The sweet fruit can be stored for several months once picked
- Broadly columnar shape of the tree
- Ideal for an open, sunny site
Stella Compact Cherry
- Easy to grow
- A very productive variety
- Develops large dark red-black cherries
- Juicy and sweet fruit
Plum Tree Stanley
- Origin: USA
- Violet-blue skinned fruits with orange-yellow flesh
- Firm, sweet, and juicy fruits
- Hardy and easy to grow
Gala and Golden Delicious Apple Trees
- Two trees, which can cross-fertilise
- Heavy cropping varieties
- Juicy and crisp fruits
- Can be stored through the winter
- Suitable for desserts, pies, apple sauce, and cider
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping to UK Mainland only.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to the UK mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Gardening Express, checked on 7.02.2018.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.