One or two adventure seekers can spend a day on a high ropes course equipped with climbing nets, walkways, a climbing wall and a zipwire
What You'll Get
- Outdoor climbing
- What’s included:
- Safety equipment and instruction
- Hi Ropes | the Zip Wire | the Power Descender | the Climbing Wall
Location of climb: Conkers Waterside, Moira
- People accompanying someone have to pay admission fee or have a voucher
- Not suitable for customers who are pregnant, or are known to have heart, neck, arm, back or shoulder problems
- Customers are recommended to wear long-sleeved shirts, long trousers or, at least, knee-length shorts
- Excludes 24-26 Aug 2019; closed November 2019 - January 2020
- Valid Monday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. until 31 October 2019
- Opens for February half term then weekends only until 1st April
Valid Monday - Sunday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. from April
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- More details here.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 April 2020. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01283 216633; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Safety equipment and instruction provided. Children aged 5-7 - over one meter tall - can use the Low Ropes course and the climbing wall. Over 8s - over 1.4 meters tall - have access to every activity. There is a weight limit of 18 stones for the Zipwire and of 19 stones for the Powerfan and Hi Ropes course. People accompanying someone have to pay admission fee or have a voucher. Not suitable for customers who are pregnant, or are known to have heart, neck, arm, back or shoulder problems. Cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Please wear a flat-soled substantial shoe; no sandals, flip flops or shoes with a deep heel. Customers are recommended to wear long-sleeved shirts, long trousers or, at least, knee-length shorts. Excludes 24-26 Aug 2019. The company is closed November - January 2020. Valid Mon-Sun 10am-5pm until 31 Oct 2019. Reopens Sat-Sun 10am-5pm during February half term. From April valid Mon-Sun 10am-5pm. Valid for option purchased only.
At Conkers, family-friendly entertainment abounds. The whole family is transported between two centres on the Conkachoo Train to explore 120 acres with an adventure playground and treetop viewing platform among maturing woodlands and gardens, as well as Barefoot Walk, Activity Trail and some time below ground experiencing The Warrens. Zip out together on a new expedition with electric scooters through the Conkers site, or discover new heights with Vertigo Adventures Zip Wire, Climbing Wall, High and Low Ropes before lunch. A selection of eateries is on-site for hungry visitors, from the casual coffee shop and kiosks to refined indoor and outdoor restaurants. A 4D cinema, Enchanted Forest indoor play and interactive National Coal Mining exhibit are also available.