Reconnect with the big outdoors with a sleepaway dining experience including a four-course dinner, cocktails and fire pit breakfast
About This Deal
- Type of food: open fire cooking, using primarily locally sourced or foraged produce, depending on availability and season
- What’s included:
- Four courses per person, each one paired with up a cocktail
- Overnight stay in an outdoor tipi - one for every two people
- Fire pit breakfast with a mug of tea
- Valid on Saturdays until the following morning, 6 p.m. - 10 a.m.
- Dietary requirements can be requested upon booking
- Must be 18 or older
- Outdoor bar is available - any purchase for the bar will incur an additional cost
- Group experience of up to 12 people
- The event location is 3 miles from Bourton-on-the-Water; the directions will be sent to customers 24 hours before the event
- Eco-friendly site with composting loos, solar-powered lighting, and sustainable practices
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
About Cotswold Wild Dining
Cotswold Wild Dining offers a fusion of dining and camping experiences in the heart of rural Cotswolds. Guests can leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind and immerse themselves in an outdoor adventure, designed to be eco-friendly and sustainable while also providing a level of comfort suitable for an overnight stay. Accompanied by a chef, small groups of campers wander off to a site located 3 miles from the scenic village of Bourton-on-the-Water to feast on flame-grilled delicacies and sip on speciality cocktails. Participants willing to sleep over can rest in two-person tipis furnished with mattresses and pillows and await to be woken up by birdsongs and the aromas of a fire pit breakfast.