Visitors can experience a cave adventure, learning more about the largest collection of protective ‘Witch Marks’ in the UK
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Witch Marks tours, running 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The exhibition showcases some of the items unearthed at Creswell Crags, from stone tools to a hippo’s jaw
- Cave tours available include: Witch Mark
- Child ticket valid for those aged 5–16 years
- Children under 5 are not permitted in the caves
- Learn more about the tours
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person or family of 2 adults and 2 children, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 72 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid on option purchased only.
About Creswell Crags
Creswell Crags is a registered charity devoted to the conservation of the natural wonders of the local area, from ice age caves to wildlife. They organise a range of cave tours and welcome visitors to an exhibition where various items unearthed at Creswell Crags are on display. Little ones can also enjoy a survival adventure and earn the badge, or celebrate their birthday with a bespoke party. At the on-site cafe, locally-sourced products are used to whip up light bites and sweet treats that can be enjoyed on an open terrace overlooking the tree canopy and lush natural landscape.