The assessment can detect processes leading to serious cardiovascular diseases in early stages when changes are still reversible
About This Deal
What’s included: angioscan for one or two people Angioscan includes:
- Pulse rate
- Augmentation index
- Analysis of pulse wave shape
- Biological age of the vascular system
- Stiffness of the arterial wall
- Reflected wave index
- Ejection duration
- Amplitude and timing of early and late systolic waves
- Oxygen saturation
- Central arterial pressure
Stress index and other parameters
- CVS Care is located inside BizSpace - Steel House, 4300 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham
- CVS Care will perform a complete screening of the cardiovascular system aiming to obtain detailed information about the condition of the system and information on possible early symptoms of cardiovascular diseases
What is an angioscan?
The device operation is based on the registration of the photoplethysmography signal. This signal represents the dynamics of changes in the optical density of tissue defined by the passage of the pressure pulse wave. Infrared rays, generated by LED sensor, pass through the finger and reach a photodetector, which registers parameters of the optical density of blood flow in capillaries.
Need To Know
About CVS Care
Located within BizSpace, CVS Care specialises in early diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases. The company provides cardiovascular system assessment giving information about the pulse wave shape and stiffness of arterial walls, as well as the biological age of the vascular system and central arterial pressure among other parameters.