Check out some searching views 124ft in the air from the vantage point of this 19th century column, which features a spiral staircase
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Designed in 1824 by John Foulston to commemorate the founding of Devonport as an independent town
- 124ft above street level: offers views across the town, towards Dartmoor and the sea
- 137 steps up a spiral staircase to the top
- ColumnCam lets visitors on the ground see views from the top
- Has Wi-Fi so visitors can access historical archives during their visit
- Half-hour access, available Monday to Saturday from 10am
Choose Between Two Options
- £2.50 for Entry to Devonport Column for two adults (50% off)
- £4 for Entry to Devonport Column for family of five (68% off)
Devonport Guildhall and Column is a social enterprise hub run by RIO, which is focused on strengthening communities across the South West. It hosts a variety of events including weddings, conferences, vintage fairs and music shows. Devonport Guildhall boasts four spaces available for hire, while the column rises 124ft and affords visitors views across Devonport.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 5 per 2 or 5 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sat 10am-4pm. Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only.