Duos can taste some strong Indian flavours with a meal consisting of poppadoms, a shared platter of starters and a choice of main with rice
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included:
- Poppadoms with a selection of dips to share between two
- Platter of starters to share between two: tandoori mixed platter | veg mix | sheek kebab
- Choice of a main per customer, may include: curry korma | chicken biryani | shashlik | vegetarian balti | tikka masala
- Side of boiled rice
See the full menu here
- £2 supplement for a prawn dish per person.
- £1 surcharge to upgrade rice.
- BYOB available for a £2.50 corkage fee per table.
The Fine Print
About Diwali Indian Cusine Belfast
Only a few steps away from Newtownbreda Library, Diwali Indian Cusine is a modern eatery serving authentic Indian flavours. The low-lit dining room is painted white with a red accent and burgundy tablecloths lay on tables, complementing a dark wooden furniture. The menu is full of traditional dishes including a rich selection of curries, including vegetarian options. The restaurant allows the adult guests to bring their own bubbly to enjoy with a meal.