Customers can visit nine picturesque locations of Irish coast, some of which are also recognizable from Game of Thrones series
About This Deal
What’s included: coastal tour for one or two, including locations from Game of Throne series
- The tour lasts from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visitors must be 18 or older
- Please note, the drinks and meals are not provided
- Valid Monday - Sunday, subject to availability
Locations during tour include:
- Carrick’a’Rede Rope Bridge
- Ballintoy Harbour where Game of Thrones was filmed
- The Giants Causeway
- Dunluce Castle
- Dark Hedges
- Cushendun Caves
- Antrim Coast with a quick stop in Carnlough
- Magheramorne Quarry (Castle Black)
- The departure location is at the Coach Bay, Victoria Square Chichester Street, Belfast, in-front of Topshop.
To learn more about the tour, click here.
About DP Bus Company
DP Bus Company offers historical and entertainment tours across Ireland. Their main tours include Belfast political conflict tour through most poignant and notable locations related to the conflict known as 'The Troubles' that lasted from 1968 - 1998. Their second most notable tour includes Irish coast, including Game of Thrones' series locations.