Learn the crucial aspects of SQL database administration or get to know Windows Server thanks to these online courses
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £39 for a Microsoft MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration online course (86% off)
- £39 for a Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2016 online course (86% off)
- £69 for Microsoft MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration and Windows Server 2016 online courses (87% off)
SQL 2016 Database Administration Syllabus
- Authenticate and authorise users
- Protect data with encryption and auditing
- Restore SQL Served databases
- Trace access to SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage databases and files
Windows Server 2016 Syllabus
- Microsoft 70-740: Installation, storage and compute with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016
The two-course package also includes an Employability eBook.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. Create an account or register with existing one. Course log-in details and instructions will be delivered via email within 3 working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. No software included. Course completion certificate included. No exams included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs. Training will work on any flash-based PC or handheld device. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. For further compatibility information please visit merchant's product page.
Information: For more information, please see https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs. Free technical support avaialble 7am-7pm GMT Mon-Fri via email, telephone and online chat.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers Lifestyle offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.