Take advantage of this webinar on crypto, stocks and currencies; opt to participate in a classroom-based course in London’s Canary Wharf
What You'll Get
- What’s included: webinar with an optional classroom-based course
- One-hour webinar on crypto, stocks and currencies covers topics such as cyclicity, support and resistance
The webinar is split up into four key areas: how to use eToro’s award-winning trading platform | how to spot trends | support and resistance | how to use indicators
- Classroom-based course takes place in London’s Canary Wharf
- Participants can explore trading essentials to help them cut through the noise
- The classroom course covers topics such as cyclicity and moving averages to leverage and margin
The London-based course is split up into four areas: the financial markets | types of trader | key terms | trading
- See more information here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://etoro-uk.typeform.com/to/jhPZgL?source=lp. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 18 or over. Course duration:19 hours. Classroom-based course lasts 1 day. The classroom course starts at 8.45am for registration and ends at 4pm. Please bring a laptop for classroom option. Full terms and conditions: https://www.etoro.com/customer-service/terms-conditions/.
Boasting over a decade of experience, eToro is a social trading platform where clients can invest in a large variety of stocks, connect with other traders and discuss trading strategies. Those who are new to the subject can learn about markets available to trade on, watch webinars and take part in classroom-based courses. The company's aim is to make trading accessible to anyone.