All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- £7.50 for a one-hour trampoline park entry for one (37% off)
- £14 for a one-hour trampoline park entry for two (41% off)
- £25 for a one-hour trampoline park entry for four (48% off)
- £14 for a two-hour trampoline park entry for one (17% off)
- £25 for a two-hour trampoline park entry for two (26% off)
- £48 for a two-hour trampoline park entry for four (29% off)
- £17.50 for a three-hour trampoline park entry for one (12% off)
- £32 for a three-hour trampoline park entry for two (20% off)
- £59 for a three-hour trampoline park entry for four (26% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult. Customers with medical conditions that may affect their ability to jump safely must consult a qualified medical practitioner. Max.weight: 125kg. Customers are advised to arrive at least 30min before their jump time. Jump socks must be worn at all times; available for purchase on-site at £2 a pair. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Must sign a waiver, please find it here: https://bookbasingstoke.flipout.co.uk/waivers/onsitewaiverstep1.aspx Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Sep 2018.
Inside Festival Place Shopping Centre opposite Basingstoke Railway station, thrill-seekers can enter the world of adrenaline at FlipOut. Part of the international chain of indoor entertainment centres, this venue presents patrons with the hardest challenge of all: which activity to start their experience with. Those with a competitive streak can find their home at the high-tech Ninja Tag, an assault course that tracks the scores using RFID technology. Furthermore, guests can enjoy time at a massive mash-up of trampolines, make use of one of many stunt boxes or take up the challenge of scaling one of ten interactive climbing walls. Two cyber tower courses, wipeout machine and a 28-feet drop super slide are some of the other attractions available. Those looking for something more low-key can head to the game arcade while the youngest visitors can be entertained a specially designed soft play area. All batteries can be recharged at the on-site diner where a selection of hot food and drinks is served, including burgers, pizzas and Polar Krush. Organised birthday parties can be arranged with different inclusions depending on the package chosen.