Adults and kids can learn the basics of parkour with a 60-minute class or have some unrestricted fun with an open practice session
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £3 for a youth or teen 60-minute parkour class on Wed or Sun or an open session Mon-Sun for one (50% off)
- £6 for a youth or teen 60-minute parkour class on Wed or Sun or an open session Mon-Sun for two (50% off)
- £4 for an adult 60-minute parkour class on Wed or open session Mon-Sun for one (47% off)
- £7.50 for an adult 60-minute parkour class on Wed or open session Mon-Sun for two (50% off)
- £14.90 for an adult 60-minute parkour class on Wed or open session Mon-Sun for four (50% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per up to 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older for an adult experience; 12s-15s for the teen experience; 7s-11s for the youth experience. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign a waiver at https://goo.gl/5a2WA3. Valid for a first time class. Valid for option purchased only. Adult parkour classes take place on Wednesdays 7-8pm. Validity times for the youth/teen classes are: Youth/Teen Mixed Class - Wed 5.30pm-6.30pm, Youth Class - Sun 10am-11am, Teen Class - Sun 11am-12pm.
About Fluidity Freerun Academy
Fluidity Freerun is a professional freerunning group in South Wales. Established in 2005, the team have performed across the world, ran hundreds of classes and community workshops, have worked on adverts, films and productions, and provided consultancy for stunts and films. The custom-designed centre serves to preserve the discipline of parkour and freerunning, as well as other alternative sports and practises with the mind, body and soul at heart.